$50 away from a free t-shirt!
Cookin' with Cold Snacks | Beer Broiled Brauts
Snack Slangin' Extrodinare Jeff is back with another delicious light beer recipe, beer broiled brauts! Now, the secret to these perfect beer boiled bratwursts? A couple fresh cans of Montucky Cold Snacks! Mmm, mmm, mmmm... Now let's get cookin'.
- 5 fresh Bratwurst (you can use frozen but thaw them before you start boiling)
- 3 12oz Cans of Montucky
- Spicy Mustard
- Pour 2 cans of Montucky into a saucepan
- Add the 5 bratwurst
- If they are not fully covered in beer, add more beer until they are.
- Drink the rest of the beer
- Bring the beer to a boil. Be careful and watch the beer so it doesn’t boil over. Stir and adjust the heat as needed
- Boil until the brats turn white and they float in the beer
- They are done at this point but I like to move them to the grill on medium heat to brown them up and add a little crunch to the skin (you can do this in a pan as well)
- Put them on the bun, add spicy mustard and kraut